Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Imported From Chicago, Made by Christ

Jesus Christ is my greatest inspiration- he was fly, a revolutionary, the son of God and he died for me. The level of creativity and the expertise of my skill is a gift from God. I love design so much that I dream designs. I REALLY dream them. There have been countless times since I have created this collection that I have woke up at 4am and started sketching. I look at my sketch and say, " how am I suppose to create a pattern for this"? Then, it comes to me and I know that it is God.

That's why I said prior, " I want to wrap God's love into a garment". Oh! I listen to Mali Music's Walk on Water when I craft Ruby Giraffe's garment. As a designer, you must "walk on water" and follow your dream.

I don't try to impose my religion on anyone. I will end with saying, " God is love".






Walk on Water

No comments:

Post a Comment