Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fly Higher: Daily Motivation

Happy Independence Day! As I work diligently everyday on Ruby Giraffe, I am reminded how easy it is to doubt yourself and your dreams. I want to encourage everyone to perform a daily self affirmation, it can be as simple as looking in the mirror and saying, " I am wonderful, I am powerful".

I want you all to fly high. Imagine if you believed that anything was possible, the feats that you could accomplish. Well, I am telling you ANYTHING is possible with Christ. Never let doubt into your mind. Doubt kills dreams and potential.

Fly high, soar like an eagle.


Months ago, I thought of this:

Accomplishing dreams/goals is similar to birds taking flight. Birds when taking into flight flap their wings, hard and fast to get out the ground. Sometimes, they don't make it off the ground but they try again. This time, they have learned from their experience and they flap harder and harder until they take flight.




No comments:

Post a Comment