Friday, August 17, 2012

Ruby Giraffe Fall 2012 Photoshoot


Striver Row, the two block radius of Harlem known for it's debonair, charm & multimillion dollar brownstones, was the backdrop for something rare. When I type "rare", I mean rarity in its' pure form. A dream actually blossomed and came to life within a 3 hours span.

The imagineer extraordinaire ( photographer/stylist/scouter of location) was Ms. Sherry of http://weightinginvain.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/tagoes-closet-x-weighting-in-vain-blog.html, she is a London/New York Fashionsta with a killer Great Britain meets New York accent. She is fly. She came to the photo shoot with a beautiful cream knit dress, vintage shades and her hair coiffed into a high bun. She scouted Striver Row.

The photo shoot was filled with New York Craziness & my psycho eyes. Everytime, Sherry said, " look at the camera", I gave her the "cray" eye. Since our shoot was actually on the street, I actually had to get dressed/undressed on the streets of New York. I LOVED IT!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment